What do we offer?
Completion of Business Plans and Forecasting for funding applications
Streamline and generate efficiencies in business processes through LEAN 6 Sigma techniques
Projects and programmes run efficiently and with discipline using Prince2 principles
Reboot your business with revenue generating and cost reduction strategies
1 to 1 Business Support
Funding is a key requirement in every business. There are a range of grant funding bodies/banks which help SMEs with expansion in terms of funding new assets/machinery and/or new staff. However, the application process for this funding can be time consuming and tedious.
Many small businesses don't have the spare time to complete paperwork which can run to 10+ pages and financials. QMP Consulting takes the hassle out of preparing funding applications to either state bodies or banks, by preparing Business Plans, Financial Projections and Cashflow statements to support your investment. This means you can focus on running the business, and how best to utilise the funding so that your business can grow and expand.
A mentor is someone who can offer experienced insight, a fresh point of view, dedicated expertise and support. Any business can benefit from having a mentor, from the newest of startups to long-established businesses that need a shot in the arm. It can be used at all stages in the business life cycle and offers benefits to both mentors and mentees.
Mentoring can help you develop your business through improved planning, performance and productivity. It can broaden your business networks, which can help you identify new opportunities, ideas and innovative solutions for your business.
The Role of Mentor:
- Advise and provide direction
- Help the promoter identify problems and suggest areas for improvement
- Discuss solutions and innovative ways of improving business activity
- Help with the decision making process
- Share experience and knowledge
- Provide structure and context for discussion
- Offer assistance in compiling a business plan
- Assist with completion of funding applications
- Feasibility studies
Some Of The Benefits of Mentoring include:
- Reducing the level of risk in making business decisions - exploring options becomes easier when you have someone that understands and shares your concerns
- Focusing your energy - simply having someone else to motivate you and to share your successes with can often lead to extraordinary results
- Making positive progress more quickly - taking the actions that matter can make a big difference to your profits
- Business possibilities begin to open up - with your time and energy better focused, striving for new opportunities now becomes a reality
How Business Mentoring Can Help You:
- Advice and focused direction
- Help with identifying pressing problems and suggesting solutions. Remember that your particular problem is not unique, and that we can help with some experienced thinking
- Identifying innovative ways of reviving the business. You may not see the light at the end of the tunnel. But if there is potential, we will lead you in the right direction
Experience and Knowledge:
- Structure and context based on previous experiences
- Instructions as to how you can formulate a strategy and a business plan.
QMP Consulting Limited is a member of the mentor panel for Enterprise Ireland and Longford, Leitrim, Roscommon and Sligo Local Enterprise Office's.
Programmes connect the delivery of change to the strategic objectives and direction of the organisation. Programme management is designed to guide the organisation through this dynamic environment, refining and re-focussing as necessary along the way. Programmes are concerned with delivering outcomes whereas projects are focussed on outputs.
Patrick has held senior programme management and customer service operations roles, including Head of Customer Care & Experience in openeir serving in excess of 1.5m broadband customers for Vodafone, SKY Ireland and eir. As Head of Service at eir, he served 2.5 million customers, dealing with 2 million calls annually, and managing 350 Full Time Employees.
He is highly skilled in project management and budget administration. An exceptional communicator, he is passionate about the customer and driving continuous improvement across customer lifecycle. He has established a track record of building highly engaged cultures and environment using collaboration, transparency and motivation, maintaining morale through change.
Highlights of Programme Management Experience:
- 20 years experience as a senior manager, managing teams and up to 350 FTE, prioritising tasks with challenging deadlines on multi-million euro projects and programmes, working with cross functional teams/external suppliers.
- LEO sponsored programmes e.g. Going Green and Just Transition.
- Programme managed the delivery of a new purpose built 100 seat Customer Contact Centre of Excellence for openeir.
- Programme Director for redesign and delivery of enhanced sales and service training modules for 12 FTE for Sales and Service Roles in Irish Farmers Association, across multi-channel interactions.
© Copyright QMP Consulting Limited