Patrick Claffey, Director QMP Consulting Ltd, has an established record in business mentoring, business skills training and management development.
As a business owner, Patrick can relate to and offer practical advice on the internal and external work environment of the small owner / manager.
Elaine Jenkins has an extensive financial services background in training, relationship management and analytics. She also utilises her skills and experience to;
- Assemble and support submission of funding applications to a range of providers e.g. financial institutions, MFI, LEO, Leader
- Upskill owner/managers in managing people/performance management
- Support cost/P&L optimisation for small business clients
- Provide social media/strategy & management services across multiple platforms
Want to grow your business? QMP Consulting Limited is here to help you achieve that goal.
QMP Consulting Limited was established in 2018 by Patrick Claffey after identifying the need for independent business support for small - medium size businesses across Ireland.
Using his 20 years’ experience of leading customer and operations programmes across energy telecoms and finance sectors, he has build up substantial experience by using collaboration, transparency and motivation to get results.
Highlights of Expertise:
- Grant and Funding applications to Commercial and State bodies
- Mentoring Small Businesses
- Programme Management
- Customer Experience People
- Management Staff Training and Leadership
- Business Change Management
- Customer Service and Satisfaction
- People Transformation Initiatives
- Relationship Management
Who We Work With:
Our typical clients are people who own and run their own businesses. We work with business of all sizes ranging from those with only one person involved up to businesses with larger numbers of employees and/or multiple branches.
Patrick has worked extensively with LEO's in West and Midlands region to assist small and micro businesses with strategy, development, business model pivots, upskilling and funding applications e.g. Just Transition, MFI etc.
Since 2018, QMP Consulting Limited has worked with the Irish Farmers Association on a long-term contract, operating as Head of Sales & Operations, Sales Sense and is on the approved Panel of Mentors of the Local Enterprise Office in Longford, Roscommon, Leitrim, Sligo and Mayo helping up and coming business to perform at their best.
QMP Consulting Limited has been contracted by Roscommon LEO for Just Transition and Longford / Westmeath, Offaly / Laois LEO's for Going Green programmes.
Patrick Claffey, Company Director, is a results driven leader, with 20 years senior management experience in B2C/B2B environment in the telecoms and financial services sectors.
He holds a BA (Hons) in Business from UCC, a Post Grad and Diploma in Marketing from the Marketing Institute of Ireland, and Post Grad in Enterprise & Innovation from Trinity College Dublin, 2020.
He held senior programme management and customer service operations roles, including Head of Customer Care & Experience in openeir serving in excess of 1.5m broadband customers for Vodafone, SKY Ireland and eir.
- Results driven leader, with 20 years senior management experience in B2C/B2B, programme management and driving operations excellence, efficiency and continuous improvements in CX.
- Highly skilled in people management, budget administration, procurement and contract negotiation. Experienced business mentor and trainer working with LEOs across west/midlands region. Exceptional communicator with ability to build relationships with clients, company leaders and cross functional teams. Passionate about the customer and driving continuous improvement across customer lifecycle. Able to identify data-driven areas of revenue opportunity. Track record of building highly engaged culture and environment using collaboration, transparency and motivation, maintaining high levels of morale through change.
A local business who understands local needs but operates on a national level.
© Copyright QMP Consulting Limited